Saturday, May 24, 2008

tagged - thanks vicki!

So Vicki (aka digilover) tagged me.

RULES
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Im the first one to admit that i can talk about myself until the cows come home, but i dont know if i can think of 7 things i havent already said on here! Can that i love to talk about myself be one? No? Tough, that is my number 1.

2. i hate shopping. Actually thats not true. i quite like grocery shopping, but i hate, hate, hate shopping for clothes, shoes, hand bags, accessories, anything like that i despise. I tell Jira all the time that i wish somebody would just buy all my clothes for me....I buy his clothes (grudgingly) so why cant he just go choose stuff for me??? (hes not silly enough to even try -id hate anything he came home with more likely than not and he knows it)

3. i just adopted a facebook puppy and called him Sambora. haha Bon Jovi rules my internet (and alot of my real) life. I also have a slight addiction with Facebook Flair button thingos. All of which began this week as ive never really been into facebook before.

4. I have allergies like noones business. Does that make sense? i think i just totally mis used that saying. oh well. anyway, i have allergies. I had an allergy test a few years ago and you know how they prick your arm with like 20 different common allergens (lord is that the right word? allergens? my apologies for my lack of vocabulary today!) well i was allergic to all of them. My arm swelled up nice and good. Some worse than others - grass especially, which i already knew, but also a bunch of stuff i hadnt really had a problem with. Like yeast! apparently i should not be eating bread (but i do - if it doesnt make my throat swell closed then i will eat it dammit! ). Im allergic to my dog as well, but if i wash her often enough, and dont play with her after shes been rolling in grass we get along just fine. I get hayfever and sinus problems alot as well, so im really just a constant sniffling, sneezing mess. Ive learnt to live with it.

5. I hate even numbers. I dont know why. I think i have touches of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Jira has been informed we must have 3 kids, cos one isnt enough, and two is an even number, so it must be 3. I wont get another dog, cos i hated having two. one is good. The first thing i said when we pulled up in front of the house we now live in was "oh good, its number 17, an odd number). Ive only once lived at an even number house (number 2) and i only lived there for about a year before i moved out. Didnt like its vibe.

6. I often wear odd coloured socks, to the amusement of my office, as i often walk around with no shoes on. (sorry, i know these are lame but im struggling!)

7. im number 1 on the footy tipping ladder at work! I cheat tho. I look up centrebet everyweek and pick all the favourites. Its really quite accurate! LOL. In my defence, i dont watch footy, but i like to be part of work social activities - and i like to win! Hey if they wanted to do a so you think you can dance, or an aussie idol, or even a survivor tipping comp i will happily do it without cheating!

ok that be 7 lame things about me. And now, because i think everyone i know has already been tagged with this, im only tagging one person, being Kate

1 comment:

DigiLover said...

thank you Lani for playing the tag game!! ah ha!!! so that is how you got to be winning the footy tipping comp - shhh your secret is safe with me - lol!!!