Wednesday, May 21, 2008

these had me giggling.

was surfing the net and came across the website that does these pics. I get these on email from time to time and they always make me laugh.

kitty
haha the litter box! lol

kitty
RUN lil duck runnnnnnn! hahahahahha

cat
haha Khodi gives me this look when she sits on Jiras lap....evil cat....evil dog

kitty
oh hehehe so not funny. (but so is!)

cat
oh if it wasnt so sick it would be so cute. lol

cat
ick damn feral rats but i couldnt stop laughing at the caption!
..............................................
...........................................................................................

and my favourite
cat

ahahhahahahahahah , oh hehehehe sooooo funny. haha lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spent a little bit of time reading some of the photos at that website one day and I had sore ribs from laughing the next day. I like the one about the sound of the ocean