Monday, November 27, 2006

Ive got news!

hey people! guess what! ive just been signed as a designer at www.digital-scrapbooking.org Yay for me! Im very excited to be selling there. The girls all seem like a terrific bunch and im so looking forward to a new challenge! Hopefully ill have a few kits up in the store by the end of the week, once ive worked out how to upload everything! I'll be uploading previews of new kits and freebies here to my blog regularly (and of course updating with my blog prompts from DSP!) so stay tuned!

My blog has also had a mini makeover as you can see! Big thanks to Jira for spending all morning staring at HTML code trying to make it work for me after i gave up in frustration!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
*****congrats! You've found todays special "12 days of christmas" clipart. click the link here for details on how to claim your prize! http://digital-scrapbooking.org/boards/viewtopic.php?t=216 ******

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. And hope you gave your honey a big hug for all the wonderful work he did.

carin.c said...

Congrats - the new blog looks great - lots of luck and I look forward to your new kits!

Retta said...

Congratulations Lani! I hope all goes well in this new adventure!!
Looks like a few Scrapbookers Playground designers are there too.
Did you know you can use Blogger to host your pictures by putting it into a post and then getting the url from it? I have done it here- http://www.wattleido.blogspot.com/ I started the blog months ago to help someone from the Pickleberrypop forum and that is why nothing happens on there now.