Sunday, April 01, 2007

April is here! New Stuff!!!

Its APRIL! my god how fast has this year gone! A new month means lots of good stuff over at DSO. We have new challenges, chats and a massive new mega kit! check it out


So after much talk about a new freebie i finally have one up! A little early easter present for all of you who read my blog. Hope you like! If you do choose to download, PLEASE leave me a comment. It doesnt take long and i so appreciate it! I want to hear what u think of it! Also, Please dont share this file with anyone. Thats digital piracy! Instead send them here to my blog so they can grab their own copy. Password is fairy - DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR NEW FREEBIES.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the kit. Love the bright colors and the cute basket.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute freebie. I love the colors!

Cherie Nelson said...

Thanks for the freebie! So cute! Hope you don't mind, but I linked you from my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing it!

Cindy Jo said...

Very pretty, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pretty Easter kit.

Anonymous said...

very cute -- i like the basket and eggs :)