Wednesday, August 12, 2009

new scrapbook pages.

Its nice to be on maternity leave and Thomas sleeps for a good few hours in the afternoons so ive had time to do lots of scrapbooking.

Ive been doing the challenges at sweet shoppe - not only cos its good inspiration to get pages done, but i also spend too much money there and id like to get the discount this month!

First challenge was to do a page about a failure - i chose to do a page about not failing at breastfeeding. I was struggling for a few weeks there but were doing much better now!

Took a break from scrapping baby pics to do a girly page! This is my best friends and i at the race for my hens day last year. This was almost exactly a year ago...crazy how things change in a year! (my weight is not one of the good changes however! i want to be skinny again!)
Next challenge was to do a "month in review" page...dont mind the blank spot at the top..need to get my last pregnancy photo off my mum. I really like how this page turned out (it took me forever and i redid it about 30 times!)

I really liked this kit, but its not so good for scrapping boy pictures! But i thought it was nice for these photos of Jira with his god daughter at her christening. First photos of my side of the family with Thomas...i need to do a matching page for Jiras side of the family.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Gorgoeus pages Lani, treasure them, cause they grow just too dang fast!