Wednesday, April 07, 2010

eeek!!!!!!!!

oh my, what a terrible blogger i have been! I have NEVER neglected my blog so badly! And i really regret it. Im sure ive forgotten so many little stories and moments because i didnt blog them. Sigh. Life with a baby is just soooo busy! And i spend too much time on facebook. Lets face it, thats more likely the reason my blog is so neglected!

But anyway. Lets move on shall we?

I scored myself a new CT gig! yay! Im CT'ing for Carolyn Rose Kite over at Pickleberrypop. Im super excited about it. Im loving her designs and the other ladies on the team are all sooooooooo nice! And some are even Aussie! So nice to be awake at the same time as other people! lol

Heres my first layout using CRK designs. Im loving this kit called Seasons of Change - Summer. Was perfect for the photos of Thomas and Mel at the beach in Forster.

Thats all for now. Fingers crossed ill be back more regularly with some updates on life in general!

No comments: