Saturday, November 11, 2006

fabulous friday

well its actually saturday here and nothing very exciting happened today (just work). Though i supose its fabulous that i have the next two days off! i love that feeling of having nothing planned and knowing i can do whatever i want for the next two days! oh and its also fabulous because i have chocolate! i dont buy chocolate very much but i bought some rocky road the other day and boy is it good!!!!! i had to hide it from Jira so i could keep it all for myself! (evil i know!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...sounds like something I would do with the chocolate...chocolate is too precious too share....you go girl!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a winning day to me. :)

*love2scrap* said...

yes, chocolate!! I am currently some myself :)

carin.c said...

A girl's got to have some secrets!