Monday, August 20, 2007

today sucked, lucky i have great friends

i was in a funk today. Its was monday, it was raining, im on a diet and was hungry, I was at work......the list goes on. and on.

The girls at work kept asking me if i was sick. Mainly because apart from saying hello when i got there, i didnt talk all day. Quite unlike me.

Kate emailed me a few times in the morning, and i just wrote back short snappy responses and then sent her an email that said to just ignore me because i was in a mood.

HOWEVER, today i am grateful for my friends. Paul and Kate both knew i was in a mood, so Paul sms'd me some dirty jokes to cheer me up, and then chatted with me about various pointless topics to keep my mind off my own pathetic-ness lol.

Kate then sent me an email that was titled "this will cheer u up". Inside was i swear to god at least 50 photos of Jon Bon Jovi, all from the 80's and early 90's (the awesome hair stage!) with his shirt off. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............yummy. It dont get better than that.

so fine! Anyway i swear when i opened that email it was the first time i smiled all day.

Once i finished work, i pumped some Panic channel on my headphones and then got home and cranked up my favourite bon jovi album as loud as i could. Sang at the top of my lungs. And whatya know? I feel a whole heap better!

No comments: