Sunday, November 25, 2007

i finally did something positive

lookey lookey i finally scrapped a page. I did this layout for a challenge posted on the authentic artistry blog that i found last night. Needed to get out of a creative slump so i went looking for some inspiration. Quite like how it turned out. Totally not my normal style but i like it anyway.


Ive cheered up a bit since this morning. My mum came and picked me up and we went to church. Then she took me shopping and bought me some new tops, that i desperately needed. Isnt she sweet??? She really is awesome. She knows i hate shopping for myself and the only time i go clothes shopping is when she drags me with her. But she also knows that i feel better if i have some nice new clothes to wear, and she wanted to cheer me up.

No comments: