Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the beginnings of a bump...

hehe i noticed this week that the lower half of my stomach is getting some shape. You cant notice when i have clothes on, but u can notice when im just in my underwear. So this is me at 12 weeks 2 days. My stomach is normally quite flat, definately doesnt normally look like that. So exciting. Except im kinda concerned im going to end up huge. i am so short, poor kid has nowhere to go but out!

Didnt get the results of my blood test today, so still waiting to see if we have a higher or lower risk of down syndrome. Im ok with the 1 in 285 chance, but if the chances get any higher, im going to be a bit concerned. Tho really, trying not to think about it too much. Whatever the results, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Fingers crossed for something good tho! We surely deserve just a lil luck???


No comments: