Sunday, January 04, 2009

lookit lookit, i actually scrapped something!

One of my new years resolutions...to scrap more! So this is my first page of 09! Quite proud of it too.

Back to work tomorrow after 4days off. so sad. I need to tell work about the bubba tomorrow...dont really want to, but i have to tell them sometime i guess.

Was a good lil girl and went to my body balance class at the gym today. Spoke to my instructor to see if i need to modify any moves yet. Im all good til bub starts getting in the way. Am determined to do this class at least twice a week. Always feel better after doing it, and its so good for building core strength! Will try to go to the gym a few days a week for some cardio as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the layout Lani!
and uhhh
whats body balance...
guess Im off to google...
lol.